Data Destruction Certifications and Regulatory Compliance
Reassurance comes with knowledge, experience, training and attention to detail.
Our goal is secure, compliant and absolute satisfaction on every job we do. As such, Guardian employees are continuously trained and follow procedures that adhere to regulatory standards. For clients with specialized and more stringent processes, we work with you to develop dedicated procedures that align with your legal and corporate mandates.
- NAID AAA Certified
- Department of Defense (DOD)
- National Security Agency (NSA)
- National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) Special Publication Series 800-88
- National Industrial Security Program (NISP) Operating Manual (DOD 5220.22-M)
- Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA)
- Health Information Technology for Economic and Clinical Health (HITECH)
- Sarbanes-Oxley Act of 2002
- Fair and Accurate Credit Transactions Act (FACTA)
- Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act
- Bank Secrecy Act
- Patriot Act of 2002
- Identity Theft and Assumption Deterrence Act
- US Safe Harbor Provisions
- FDA Security Regulations (21 C.F.R. part 11)
- PCI Data Security Standard
- Various state laws
Be more valuable to your client
We understand the data and IT asset market like no one else. And we have the expertise to help your business shine and grow.
Discover the Guardian difference
Browse around! Guardian services range from all kinds of onsite data destruction to data center migration to IT equipment packing and logistics.
Have questions? Guardian can help. Let’s have (virtual) coffee and a conversation.
Drop us a line today. If your project is urgent or you need a quote, skip the form and call us right away at 888-556-9473 (WIPE).
"*" indicates required fields