More than data destruction, Guardian focuses on continuous improvement and a strong company culture
Posted in Blog
Guardian Data Destruction is heading into 2022 at full speed. Our annual company meeting, held at the American Dream event center, was crafted as a multi-purpose, all-employee day of introductions, reunions, training, team building, networking, appreciation, business review and a renewed commitment to doing whatever it takes to be the best in the IT asset end-of-life disposition business.
- Just about every employee from every US Guardian location gathered for the day. In-person. Lots of handshakes, smiles and face-to-face conversations about projects, families and work practices.
- A review of Guardian’s history from our 2006 beginning.
- Staff recognition of staff who have been at Guardian for five years or more – almost 30% have been on staff for at least eleven years.
- Introduction of new employees including their job function, location and favorite movie (Spiderman for the win).
Best-in-class Business and Company Practices
- A reinforced pledge to be the best-in-class data destruction, IT packing and logistics, data center and enterprise service provider for our ITADs, resellers, VARs and MSPs.
- Review and emphasis of Guardian’s pledge to our customers and core values.
- Review of company purpose and relationship with our partners.
- Individual and company growth opportunities and expectations.
- YOY and 2022 growth projections for Onsite Data Destruction, IT Packing and Logistics, Data Center and Enterprise Services.
- “Listening Attentively” keynote focused on becoming a more effective person and worker through improved listening skills and behavior modification.
- Walk-thru the importance and completion of the updated Asset Transfer Form (ATF) to deliver tighter chain of custody protocols
- Strength and stretching recommendations for health and safety on the job no matter what office or position
- Division updates detailing challenges, changes and improvements, new services and big wins
- Policies and procedures to uphold confidentiality, integrity and data security operations across all Guardian and Customer Sites and activities including onsite, offsite and the office.
Department managers were pleased to award more “Impact Player” awards for 2022 than any other year reflecting the incredible Guardian Data Destruction staff who go above and beyond to deliver service excellence. We congratulate
Good fun and good work
The day of learning and fellowship closed with a fun, families-included evening at the onsite Nickelodeon Universe Theme Park and festive company dinner.
Special thanks to the American Dream events staff for a second impressive year of hosting, Alma Bank for their sponsorship, Rob Thomas NCSA-CPT for walking everyone through work-friendly stretching options and SAX Accounting for their personalized employee benefits session.
As the all-hands day concluded, Mike Sirota, Guardian VP and CFO, stressed to everyone in every position:
We are hired to protect our customers’ data and privacy.
We are the last line of defense.
The annual meeting is an opportunity to affirm the #GuardianFamily. Our collective goal is to ensure the secure, compliant and absolute satisfaction of every data-handling job. Any client. Any size. Any device. Anywhere.
To learn more about Guardian’s culture, go here>
All Guardian Data Destruction services >
Careers at Guardian Data Destruction >
We also recommned
Reduce Risk in Enterprise Data Destruction: Reset Data Center Factory Defaults
Data destruction for the enterprise goes far beyond shredding, wiping and degaussing of data storage. Once data destruction processes move from desktops and laptops, hard …
Reduce Risk in Enterprise Data Destruction: Reset Data Center Factory Defaults Keep Reading >
5 “E” Rules to Go Bananas and Grow Your Business in Data Destruction
It’s a wrap for the 2023 i-SIGMA Conference and annual meeting. The Guardian #isigmaconf23 team was all ears for marketplace trends, industry takeaways and customer …
5 “E” Rules to Go Bananas and Grow Your Business in Data Destruction Keep Reading >
Reinforcing the Guardian Data Destruction Mission to be the Leading Provider of Onsite Data Destruction and IT Asset Services
Guardian Data Destruction’s mission is to be the leading provider of onsite data destruction and IT asset services. Our 2023 Annual Company Meeting, held March …
Reinforcing the Guardian Data Destruction Mission to be the Leading Provider of Onsite Data Destruction and IT Asset Services Keep Reading >
Stay in the know
Get relevant information right in your inbox
We do not sell or share your information with anyone