Thanksgiving 2020 from the Guardian Table
Posted in Blog
It’s no secret that we regard each employee as family. We eat lunch together every day at a single table. Yes, the food is good (especially when Glenn is cooking) but the goal is to share the highs and lows of the market, our customers and our lives.
With Thanksgiving, COVID and sharing top of mind, we wanted to showcase the very worthy giving projects that are a direct result of your continued business, dedication and faith in Guardian Data Destruction. Your support helps Guardian and its employees volunteer their time and effort into these meaningful community programs. We are proud of our impact.
- Laptop Upcycle – donation of laptop bags to this nonprofit that supplies laptops to students in need
- COSES – collecting used baseball equipment for students in Dominican Republic
- St Agnes clothing drive for the Paterson community
- Children’s Cancer Institute of Hackensack Medical Center partnership with CIANJ
- Tankque to the Frontline community event that fed over 1700 essential workers
- Taco Fest that collected 17 pallets of food for the Triboro Food Bank and fed essential workers and seniors
- Thankgiving turkeys for employees and the Buddies NJ HIV/AIDS service organization
From our family to yours, have a safe, healthy and delicious Thanksgiving and holiday season. You’ll always have a place at the Guardian table.
We also recommned
15 essential factors for IT asset management and data destruction
If your goal is to ensure that data doesn’t show up where it shouldn’t, these 15 essential factors for IT asset management and data destruction will help you develop a defensible data destruction policy and secure IT asset management process.
Overflow warehousing for IT asset disposition, security and transitions
Secure, overflow warehousing designed for IT asset storage and processing is the solution for ITAD, VAR and reseller when space, receiving and client services are a problem
8 Post-pandemic Predictions for the Planning of Data Security and IT Asset Management and Disposition
We’ve pinpointed eight post-pandemic workplace trends that will affect the planning of data security and IT asset management and disposition from budgeting, purchasing through end of life disposition. Here’s what you need to know.
Stay in the know
Get relevant information right in your inbox
We do not sell or share your information with anyone