Given the global concerns regarding the Coronavirus (COVID-19), we feel it’s important to reach out to you about the extra precaution Guardian Data is taking to keep our employees safe and healthy while allowing our employees to also continue the important work that they do.
Being an onsite service company, these are additional precautions we are stressing to our technicians while they are onsite at our client’s locations:
- Not directly shaking hands with customers
- Staying home if they feel sick
- Wiping down tools before and after use
- We enforce extra protection while working at onsite locations
Here are some precautions we are taking in our offices:
- Educating our employees on prevention practices
- Emphasizing frequent hand washing and use of hand sanitizer
- Providing sanitizing wipes at every desk and in all restrooms
(And if you haven’t already heard this a thousand times…) Here are some extra recommendations we are stressing that not only our employees should take, but everyone:
- Drink enough water
- Wash your hands immediately after you sneeze/cough and before you eat
- Avoid close contact with others
Maybe give a quick fist bump rather than a hug when seeing friends/family members
- Avoid touching your face
- Stay home when you are feeling sick
- Self-test yourself by holding your breath for ~10 seconds
If you can do this successfully without any difficulty, anxiety, or chest tightness, it generally indicates that you do not have “fibrosis” or infection in your lungs
This situation is continuing to change rapidly, and we hope to do everything in our power to reduce the spread of this virus. We will do our best to continue to destroy your data, and only close if it is in the communities’ or our team members’ best interest.
Glenn Laga, Michael Sirota
GUARDIAN DATA DESTRUCTION
Visit Guardian Data Destruction’s COVID-19 Resource Center for Asset Dispositon and Data Destruction for complete and updated info.